Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday, April 10th

This post will be very short as I am having internet problems at home after the storm that blew through last night. I am down at the Blue Horse drinking coffee, but I need to head out in just a couple of minutes.

I just heard that Dave is dropping his boat in on Tuesday so, hopefully, we'll have our in soon too. When I got down here a little while ago the harbor was blocked off by local fog but has gradually blown off over the last few minutes leaving an overcast sky and blobs of steel blue corroded ice blobs the size of city blocks shifting in the water.

To make up for this post's brevity, I'll have wasp nest photos for tomorrow (and the crowd goes wild!). Have a great Sunday.

p.s. Tuesday's post should be fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment